The 23rd IOA World Congress and Exhibition will be held on August 13 – 17, 2017 at the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center in National Harbor, Maryland. This world congress will showcase leading edge technologies for Aquarium use, Municipal water, Municipal wastewater and Industrial process applications with special attention to both Ozone and AOP Technologies. The IOA is a non Profit educational association focused on the safe and effective use of these beneficial technologies to protect public health, and the environment. Attend this conference to learn more about the multiple benefits Ozone technologies deliver and what exciting new applications and benefits are emerging.
- Call for Abstracts – March 9, 2017 deadline
- Conference Prospectus – COMING SOON!
- Schedule at a Glance – COMING SOON!
- Technical Program – COMING SOON!
- Workshop 1 Agenda – COMING SOON!
- Workshop 2 Agenda – COMING SOON!
- Social Tour – COMING SOON!
- Attendee Registration Form – COMING SOON!
- Online Attendee Registration – COMING SOON!
- Exhibitor Prospectus – updated 12/21/16
- Online Exhibitor Registration
- Sponsorship Prospectus – updatd 12/27/16
- Hotel Accommodations
- Activities in Washington DC
World Congress Sponsors
Gold Level Sponsors
Silver Level Sponsors
Bronze Level Sponsors